Wednesday, April 14, 2010

33 Weeks: More Catch-Up


33 week belly picture.  I love this outfit btw, and none of it is maternity if you can believe it!  I've found that hippie skirts are very forgiving with their elastic waists.  We had a crazy heat wave on this day where the temp got up to 90 and I thought I was going to die it was so hot.  Reinforced my gratefulness that we were able to get pregnant in our (my) "timeframe" of acceptable due date times and that I do NOT have to go through the summer like this because man, that was some sort of awful!!  And it was only a day!! 

Also I think you can see that she started to drop between the previous week and this week.  I was definitely able to see/feel a difference.

0 comments on "33 Weeks: More Catch-Up"

 

Our Hippy Baby Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez