Friday, April 2, 2010

31 Weeks - Just the Belly (again)



Okay so I've done it again - but have at least a wimpy excuse this time.  My laptop has been busted for a good amount of time - randomly the hard drive decided to self-destruct, and while i've been dealing with Dell and getting my replacement and figuring out how to get my data off the busted one, I've been using Jeff's laptop which is not exactly BFF's with me.  And I had my last week of work where I had to train my replacement (that would be for week 31) and was so spaced out that this pic was taken something like 2 days late (usually I take them on the actual change date).  So.  This is why, once again, there is a basically just a weekly belly picture without a significant update.

0 comments on "31 Weeks - Just the Belly (again)"

 

Our Hippy Baby Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez